1. Was there, at any time, a moment where you had doubts about your investing strategy?
My first buy was Sony (SNE) for a few reasons. First a friend of mind convinced me that it was a great investment before the PS4 came out in the states. Shortly after I bought 45 shares the price dropped over 12%. The strategy of listening to friends was very doubtful after that.
2. What type of vacation do you prefer?
A hiking vacation in North Conway, NH.
3. What is the best advice you could give to someone unfamiliar with investing in stock markets?
Please read stock investing for Dummies. It helped me learn a ton of information. It was the perfect book for the absolute beginner.
4. What kind of other blogs do you follow on a regular basis (financial or otherwise) and why do you like it so much?
I follow a wide range of blogs but I really like the DGI blogs because I am following a similar strategy. I like seeing what other blogs are buying and how they are progressing.
5.What is your favorite meal or cuisine?
Sushi has been my favorite meal because we now have a great and affordable sushi bar close to my home.
My NOMINATIONS (no particular order):
1. Money Sense
2. Dividend Epiphany
3. Div Saver
4. DG Machine
5. Dividend Ladder
My questions for my nominees:
1. What was your worst investment?
2. What was your best investment?
3. What is your favorite alcoholic or non alcoholic drink?
4. What is your favorite city and why?
5. Which stock would you hold forever?
Thanks again for this great award!