Market Cap 359.9B
P/E ration (ttm) 17.7
Dividend Yield 2.83%
- With a recent dip after earnings, the stock looks reasonable priced compared to the broader market
- The new management team is pushing new software which could help promote some growth
- Microsoft has been acquiring small start ups like Sunrise, Revolution Analytics, and Hockey App
- Cloud and device sales have continued to gain momentum, which has led to successfully replacing the revenue lost from the Windows operates system
Dunkin' Brands (DNKN)
Market Cap 4.88B
P/E ration (ttm) 29.75
Dividend Yield 2.27%
- DNKN has announced it will be introducing a new beverage platform. This will include new fruit and coffee smoothies.
- A sight drop in quarter over quarter numbers is disappointing (Q4 EPS of $0.46, misses by $0.01. Revenue of $193.21M was a solid +5.5 Y/Y increase.
- Dunkin declares they will be increasing the dividend by 15.2%. This will bring it up to $0.265/share quarterly dividend. (ex-dividend is March 5th)
- Baskin-Robbins reports +9.3% increase in U.S. comparable sales growth in Q4.